I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

JUST A FEW THINGS ABOUT ME

<3 nordasimah binti ismail

<3 13/11/1991

<3 stay in kay tee

<3 teacher-to-be

<3 love my great parents, you're the best

<3 love my super annoying siblings, they're awesome

<3 love my besties and girls, you all rock babe

<3 love Mr. SR. you colours my days, superhero

<3 addicted to milo

<3 talkative and easy going

<3 shopaholic

Saturday, February 5, 2011

c902 nOw iN mEmOrIeS

PEACE BE UPON yOU .


i rili dunno wut to do ,
i cant tink any other things .
im not in my right mind after i lost it !
every night i cried foolishly bcause i missed it
my tears just cant stop flowing.
do u know how pain it is ,
losing sumting u love so much ,
losing sumting u cherish it every moments.
but no matter how hard i cried ,
no matter how hard im dying bcause of it ,
no matter how hurt im bcause i want it back ,
it wont come back to me anymore.
n bcause of that thought , i seem cant breath properly.


c902




for those who stole it , i wont forgive u EVER !
for the time being , u can be happy but REMEMBER .
ur happiness wont long lasting ! trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment